A1 Property can assist clients with their projects and due diligences and can arrange for key vacancies to be filled, whether short-term or long-term.
A1 Property can also advise on due diligences around an acquisition or sale and provide behind-the-scenes support, from the orientation period until the complete acquisition or sale.
Members of the A1 Property team have been involved in a number of high-profile takeovers and due diligences in the Netherlands in the past 10 years, for example:
- 1999 : the acquisition of Modern Electronice/It’s Electrics by Vendex KBB
- 2002 : sale Vendex KBB (Scapino / PerrySport / Siebel / Lucardi / Prenatal / Hans Anders / Het Huis) to Retail Network
- 2005 : the sale of KPN’s – Kral – 1 Hour Super Photo – Debitel
- 2006 : the sale of Lucardi/Kijkshop to Klockgrossisten
- 2007 : the sale of KPN’s – Kral – Intis Network
- 2013 : the sale of Setpoint aan JD Sports